Residing on Second Avenue and 117th Street, the Stephen C. Ludlam American Legion Post 331 has diligently maintained and preserved this...
of Stone Harbor, New Jersey
The Stone Harbor Museum endeavors to encourage the preservation of the unique heritage of Stone Harbor. The establishment of the “Vintage Houses of Stone Harbor” program formally recognizes and celebrates certified houses. For a complete listing of all the vintage houses in Stone Harbor, please visit the museum at 9410 2nd Ave in Stone Harbor.
October 12, 2020October 12, 2020
May 14, 2020October 15, 2020
April 16, 2020October 12, 2020
The Pebbles Guest House, built in 1909, is situated on the southeast corner of 94th Street and First Ave. In...
March 10, 2020October 12, 2020
Vintage Home #2 was built in 1917
January 2, 2020February 8, 2020
History of 147 94th Street, as obtained by Cape May County property transfer records.
Criteria for certification could include:
- Built circa 1950’s and earlier.
- Property embodies the distinctive characteristics of a type, period, or method of construction.
A certified Vintage House of Stone Harbor will receive:
- Authorization to display one 14″ x 10″ solid cast aluminum oval official Vintage House plaque with the date of the house in the center
- If unsure of the original construction date, the Museum will do the research to determine the accurate date
- One signed & sealed certificate suitable for framing
- Listing in the Walking/biking Tour of Vintage Houses brochure
- Total cost $125, includes all of the above + shipping & tax