Residing on Second Avenue and 117th Street, the Stephen C. Ludlam American Legion Post 331 has diligently maintained and preserved this...
of Stone Harbor, New Jersey
The Stone Harbor Museum endeavors to encourage the preservation of the unique heritage of Stone Harbor. The establishment of the “Vintage Houses of Stone Harbor” program formally recognizes and celebrates certified houses.
Criteria for certification could include:
- Built circa 1950’s and earlier.
- Property embodies the distinctive characteristics of a type, period, or method of construction.
A certified Vintage House of Stone Harbor will receive:
- Authorization to display one 14″ x 10″ solid cast aluminum oval official Vintage House plaque with the date of the house in the center
- If unsure of the original construction date, the Museum can provide instructions for how to determine the accurate date using Cape May County Records.
- Listing in the Walking/biking Tour of Vintage Houses brochure
- Total cost $150.00.
We encourage you to join us in taking pride in our history and help celebrate our unique past by purchasing a Vintage House Plaque!
Click here to order your Vintage House Plaque.
Already an owner of a Vintage House and want to share some stories about your home and your family’s history?
Click here to participate in the Vintage House Project
The First Vintage House
Life Saving Station